Friday, July 13, 2012

My Choice at The Cutting Cafe


Hi, everybody!  So glad you stopped by...   The DT picked a set of their choice for the inspiration that will be posted on Wednesday at The Cutting Cafe.  My choice is Fun With Dress Forms Set.  This set has several cute sentiments, dress form shapes and a dress form card. 



This card might be a little busy, but.... it makes me smile!  So, I decided to leave it all on there.   It has lots of the things I love:  ribbon, pretty paper, fabric, buttons, cute accessories. 


Join me on Wednesday at The Cutting Cafe blog - we can check out which sets the other DT members chose for their projects.  You might also go by on Monday, because Regina usually posts a great sale.  See you there!

15 comments:

  1. Ohhh, busy it up!!! That's what I love about your cards. It's like playing where's waldo and looking for all the bits n' bobs I might have missed. Alwasy a gorgeous little surprise to find at every turn. Beautiful piece of art here on a card Lori. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a marvellous creation Lori, there's so much to see on your gorgeous card, truly lovely! Enjoy your weekend, Ira
    irascreacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this my friend. It is sew sweet..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!!! Saw it on MIM!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too punny...ha ha ha!!!! This is fabulous! Love that spool!
    Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry for a chance at our second prize! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I was just thinking today of looking for a card with a sewing theme for inspiration and here it is! Thanks. So glad you linked up at Etcetorize this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love all the different embellishments on this card....this is totally BEAUTIFUL...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not sure what happened with my previous comment.
    I love this - every detail is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute Lori--I love all the little details. Thanks for linking to STL Wednesday!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to come visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #89, #90, #91, #151, #154, #155, #173, #254 and #255.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  12. sew pretty! love the color combinations and the lovely embellishments and details. thanks for sharing! *hugs* and much aloha, steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOOOOO I love this, its awesome, Just my style....

    Hugs
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  14. This gorgeous! I love all of the detail and the colors

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails