Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cutting Cafe Ornaments

The shape of these ornaments is fabulous!  When I saw the Ornament Fun set from The Cutting Cafe, I was drawn immediately to this ornament.  I transfered the file so that I could use my Cricut, which is so wonderful (no using scissors, you know).  I cut 4 for each ornament, so they would be 3-D. 
 Just added some of my seam binding ribbon and cute reindeer that I bought last year.  I hung them on one of my little trees to take pictures.
  I love how they look!  I usually decorate a couple of little trees and give them for Christmas presents.  I think I'll be including some of these ornaments!

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I'm going to be making these soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my these are fabulous to SAY THE LEAST....wow wow wow...I did a christmas tree last year with some handmade bulbs on them...but nothing like this...wow...love these

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is indeed beautiful! Love the reindeers! What fun to fill the Christmas tree with handmade ornaments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lori, these are just fantastic. What a brilliant use of this set. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lori,
    Your christmas ornaments look wonderful.. A perfect addition to any tree!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are adorable Lori! I love that they are 3-D! You have such great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW...These are awesome Lori! I LOVE your choice of paper and how you made them 3D.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOLY (christmas) MACARONI!!! those are indeed brilliant and utterly fabulous!!! even for those of us who are scissor-based (boohoo) that is a fabulously do-able project! MOST inspiring, madame! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. This are AWESOME! I LOVE them! I can't wait to make some of these.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails