Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cutting Cafe Happy Birthday Cupcake!

I love cupcakes (okay, most people do)!  I pretty much think you can't beat a good ol' chocolate cupcake.  The snickerdoodle cupcakes we baked a couple of weekends ago were pretty awesome though!  This cute Happy Birthday Cupcake frame is from The Cutting Cafe.  The font is really cute.  I changed the color to teal to better go with my paper selection. 
 Regina's digital items are so versatile.  Need a different size, different color?  It's easy!  The papers are from Echo Park.  The pretty shape behind the cupcake is a Spellbinders die and I couldn't resist adding glitter.  It just needed it, you know?
  The doily is spritzed with Glimmer Mist and I added a bit of my seam binding ribbon.  This is going to someone who is as cute as a cupcake!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Lori, lets get together and eat some of these YUMMY GORGEOUS CUPCAKES...girlfriend your good....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cupcake card and I agree nothing better than a chocolate cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm..... I just had dinner and now feel that I NEED a cupcake badly, all your fault! this is way too yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to eat a cuppie too!! You made everyone hungry, lol!! That is one YUMMO card and great use of the Echo papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not only cute; it's gorgeous too. I love the glitter on the Spellbinder die and that doily....Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails