Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Itsy Bitsy for The Cutting Cafe



This week we are showcasing spiders at The Cutting Cafe.  Halloween seemed the most logical way to go, but I couldn't get the Itsy Bitsy spider song out of my head.



The Spider Treat Box is a super easy template to put together and I think this could be a darling party favor.  Especially great if you need to make several.  Regina will be posting all the spider projects on Wednesday.  So, check The Cutting Cafe blog for the projects and the giveaway!

4 comments:

  1. okay so like this is the cutest spider i have ever seen...where did you get those purple eyes........love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the googly eyes!! LOL..I'm sitting on my blog working on something and all I can sense are these massive eyes staring me down. I look over to my sidebar and BAM!! There they are ginormous purple peepers grabbing my attention! Hahahaha...that's AWESOME! Getting ready to sign off for the night and no better way than a HUGE smile. Your spider is terrific!!
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Love this little critter... so colorful and those eyes! Love those eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how superbly cute your spider is Lori! Wish our garden was flocked with those instead of the real thing ;-) So love the bright colours!
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails