Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Look Who's Five!

What could be better than a sweet little girl with a sweet little kitty?  Especially for a five year old birthday!  This is a special request card from my neighbor, Amanda, who has two darling little girls.  She also just had another baby, but I  haven't heard yet what it turned out to be.  They wanted to be surprised.  I think it's a lot of fun to not know.  We didn't find out when I was pregnant with Lauren and it was so exciting to finally find out that it was a girl! 

Although I think I knew what she was somehow, because a few days before she was born, I told Dennis to be sure to get the It's a She Hershey candy bar covers.  I didn't even realize what I had said until later. 

I'm going to link this card up at Paper Issues as the theme is still numbers!  Come join us!

16 comments:

  1. Hi! Lori...I just these fifties images, they look just like my baby cards...well sort of.
    Gorgeous card for your neighbour, she will be delighted...hope it was a boy for her this time.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH this is adorable! That image is so sweet, and the papers are perfect, fun and vintage-y.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous!! Love the colors and twine!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... just love the red with yellow... and a darling image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image, have used it several times, it's just too sweet! Darling card Lori, hugs Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an adorabley sweet card, lori! love love love the little girl and her kitty. too cute! thanks for sharing! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little girl! She's a much better cake decorator than I am...

    ReplyDelete
  8. A perfect adorable card for a sweet little girl, such a lovely image, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lori, this card is cute cute CUTE... and oh so sweet, too! I love it! I'm sure your neighbor did, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That card is soooo cute.

    I didn't know what sex my baby was either. But I just knew I was having a boy.. But nope she was a girl!!

    Hope you are having a great week my friend..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable card!! I just loooove the vintage image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sweet! Thanks for linking to Things I've Done Thursday!

    Melanie
    www.bearrabbitbear.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another precious vintage card Lori! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty and so adorable...I love the colours too! Super cute card Lori sweetie! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So Adorable! The card is a party in itself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails