Sunday, December 11, 2011

New Year's Time at The Cutting Cafe

How are your Christmas preparations going?  I just got through baking and decorating sugar cookies for our office Christmas lunch tomorrow.  It's been quite dreary today and now I hear raindrops falling.  (We still need rain, though, after our drought this summer.) 

Regina has quite a few New Year's sets available at The Cutting Cafe.  I used the Happy New Year's Frame from the Happy New Year's set and the circle from her new set It's New Years Time.  I think this little tag would be perfectly happy hanging from either a gift bag or a bottle of wine.

 Ginger Scrapstreet Magazine has included my circus train in their Circus fun section.  If you haven't seen the December edition, check it out!

My daughter, Lauren, had a recipe published in Ruche's A Homemade Holiday.  It's a really cool publication, you might like to take a look.

Regina will have all the DT New Year inspiration posted Wednesday evening at The Cutting Cafe blog.  And I'm sure she'll have some sort of giveaway - check it out!

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag, love the vintage image and ribbon.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooooooooooo precious, I love the vintage look Lori...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Regina....Precious Vintage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet Lori, I love the idea of tags, they are so useful, plus you can switch them up for wall hangings,

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet tag. I love ways to dress up gifts! Congrats to your daughter, that is very exciting for her. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag with a great vintage feel Lori, absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Beautiful Lori.. Congratulations to you and your daughter on being published. Saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the mention! Congrats on the publication of your circus train project. It's one of my all-time favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!Very bright job! Fab team up with the paper and gorgeous colours. I saw your card on ‘Make it Monday’

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful tag. Such a wonderful image.

    It has been raining here for the last couple of days.. I just love it.. We don't get much rain here in the desert..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tag. Thanks for droppin' by and saying hi.

    Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So adorable. Love vintage! I saw it at Make it Monday!

    Hugs,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lori, I love the vintage image and the ribbon just takes it up to that wonderful level.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a wonderful tag. You have vintage down to a fine art.
    Thank you for joining us at Make it Monday this week.

    Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.



    Remember, to leave a comment for the other entries & be sure to mention you saw
    them on Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never thought of putting these on wine bottles for hostess gifts--great idea. Love this tag. Once again... you're featured at Share the Love Wednesday! Thanks so much for partying with me!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lori, I just found you from Mary at Very Merry Vintage Style blog. I love your wonderful tag. It is so sweet! So glad to find you. Now a new follower.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails