Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas at Craft Us Crazy


 Jeri is hosting a special challenge at the Craft Us Crazy blog.  It's all about Christmas!  And you've got two whole weeks from December 15th to link up.  The sponsor is KennyK Downloads. 


The prize is 5 digis - winner's choice!

My contribution to the Christmas challenge includes one of my favorite angel images.  Every time I see it, I think, "Oh, this is so sweet!"  That little fawn and bunny just add to its sweetness.  The background is a pretty Prima journal card and I added some embossed snowflakes and a pink poinsettia cut with my Cricut. 



So Craft Us Crazy is the place to add your Christmas projects.  Can't wait to see them!


10 comments:

  1. Lori, I can see why it is one of your favorite images, so adorable! All the images go together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these images are darling!So, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Lori, really love that cute little bambi! Reminds me of those birthday cards we used to receive back in the sixties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously adorable! I just found your blog today, and I love it. So inspiring. Makes me want to get out my hot glue gun and stamping stuff, lol. If it is not too rude, may I ask if those images are available for purchase anywhere? I love them, and I really like the project you made with them. Have a blessed Holiday Season! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute images.. Your card is sooooo adorable.. I just love it...

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the deer! I'm trying to keep an eye out for the sweet ceramic ones at antique stores.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, Lori. Certainly a vintage look... just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a beauty! The images look as though they've been cut from vintage Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lori,
    This is beautiful! I'm gaga over the goodies you sent and the ornament as well as the elf are on the tree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous crafting - I saw it on Inspire me Fridays - you might like to add it to my CHNC challenge 51 which is 'anything goes' for Christmas. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails