Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Treat Boxes at The Cutting Cafe

This is the cutest box!  Actually, it was a really hard choice choosing among all the cute Christmas boxes at The Cutting Cafe.  The Snowman Treat Box won out, because I love snowmen! 

The box went together beautifully and then it was just pure fun to embellish.  I made clay candy canes and thought he looked like he needed one! 

All the design team's boxes will be up Wednesday night at The Cutting Cafe blog.   Be sure to check it out - I'm sure Regina will have a special offer for you!

14 comments:

  1. oh my he is the cutest ever...i love love love the embossing...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Lori!! I love the clay candy cane. Are those hard to make? Would love to make a bag of those but I guess I could have him holding a real one. Beautiful work as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh oh this is so stikin cute !!! I love snowmen also !! Wonderful job !!!
    HUGS,JANIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just the cutest snowman ever!!!! I love the embossing and your handmade candy cane! i need to see if I can get my son to make me some. Love all the glitter too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous snowman box Lori! He's quite big, too, isn't he? Great embossing and that scarf is superb! He's certainly melting my heart ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's fantastic! The candy cane addition is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh what a cute box. Now wouldn't that be fun to fill with chocolate...

    HOpe you are having a happy day!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweetie! Thanks so much for sharing this little 'treat' at the Winter Wonderland party over at my place, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's so cute! The clay candycane turned out really really well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable treat! Thanks so much for linking up to Things I’ve Done Thursday!!

    Melanie
    Sew Rugged @ bear rabbit bear
    bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! Thanks so much for linking up to Share the Love Wednesday!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails