Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Pretty Bird and Teacups

I can't believe how fast this year is moving -  Fourth of July is gone and Christmas is around the corner!  Lauren and Paul were here this weekend and it was wonderful to have everyone together...

The teacups and bird are images from The Graphics Fairy.  Oh, and so is the ad I used to make the tea tag.  The journal card is from Prima - it's so soft and pretty.  I added to it by using three different stamps in light pink and brown to create the background.   

Well, I guess I better run.  I had car trouble this morning and I have to go pick up Dennis from work.  I think I left my trunk open for three days and it ran down the battery!   I've actually left it open before, but not for three days!  Evidently, I press the key and don't realize it.  I'm going to have to get in the habit of checking!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful rest of your week!

Also, I would like to send a thank you to Michele for including a couple of my projects in her July 4th roundup!

19 comments:

  1. Lori this card is just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is just too cute! How creative.

    http://serendipityhandmade.blogspot.com/2011/06/fortunate-finds-danger-points-in-your.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful creation Lori. Very sweet.

    Hugs...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have the most beautiful images, Lori! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card! I hate car, hope yours is just a battery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love how you combine images and papers... so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible my friend. I just love it.. Good luck with your car!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. This must be one of the prettiest most creative cards I have ever seen!!! Awesome! Love the details and so professional! Love it! (Found you over at "Whatever you want Wednesdays" at http://www.freeprettythingsforyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love how that cute little bird is perched upon the teacups! And your ribbon/flower arrangement is superb Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is stunningly beautiful! so excited to be on the PI Creative Team with you girl! big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love what you did with the teacups! I used the bottom one for a tea party invitation 'cause I loved it so. So fun to see it used in another - and frankly prettier than mine - way. Charmed me so much I decided to become a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Lori! Great image.
    You really know how to put
    things together! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the birdie--puts me in mind of all my Christmas decorations. Christmas will be here before I know it and I'll be just as unprepared as always. :-/ Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card Lori! Thanks so much for linking up to Share the Love Wednesday... you're featured this week! Hope you'll be back again--
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is my first visit here... I just adore your tag! I love birds and this one is too cute!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  16. It feels entirely appropriate. Every one of smaller aspects were created through many record education. I really like the application plenty Fateh Textile

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails