Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hi, Sweetie Pie!

Meet Lulu.  Isn't she cute?  I'm sure some of you already know her, but she's new to me.  I found her at Stamping Bella.
 The cherry postcard and background paper are from Iralamija's shop.  The cherry and sentiment stamps are from Papertrey Ink.  I'm going to link this up at The Ribbon Reel Challenge blog.  Here's the challenge:  has to include fruit, a brad, and two ribbons, lace or twine.  I think I got it all - my brad is the pretty pink gem wrapped around the bows.
  One of the things I remember from childhood is my mom making cherry pie.  She actually just made it for Father's Day, too...Yummy!  

Fun news:  I was featured at Paper Issues yesterday!  Thank you Paper Issues!  And also at Decorate to Celebrate!  Thank you so much!

20 comments:

  1. So very cute, Lori! and I happen to LOVE cherry pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the dimension and papers. Your coloring is gorgeous!



    --Cheryl--
    Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness... she's darling! What a cute card, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lulu is fabulous! I clicked over to the website to look at the other images. They're too too fun; I love the one with all the poppies. And could there possibly be anything better than pie?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome card Lori. I so love the colors you used. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic paper piecing!!! Welcome to the PI Team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally yummie card this is Lori! Love that retro dress she's wearing, too :-) Hugs, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your work, so detail oriented!! I look forward to getting to know you on the PI team!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so thrilled to be working with you on the PI creative team!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore Lulu!! She is adorable!
    Plus Cherry is my favorite too.....right behind Chess pie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! I love the sweet image and the cherry postcard, all coloured beautifully! Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutley beautiful card.
    I am new follower from Craft Junkie Too linking party.
    celeste@touchedbyabutterfly.com
    I would love for you visit and follow my blog as well.
    www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling card! Happy to be on the PI team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely delicious Lori! That Bella stamp is adorable and love the cherry postcard. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely terrific - love the image and the sweet cherries! You do make the prettiest bows!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG Lori this is just way too cute! Love everything about this but the sentiment really brought a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable!! thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so sweet--love that little cherry tag. Thanks for linking this post to Share the Love Wednesday; hope you'll be back this week--
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is beyond cute! great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails