Friday, November 26, 2010

Cutting Cafe and Thanksgiving

(If you're looking for the Pixie Dust entry for today, just scroll down.  Thanks!)

The Cutting Cafe is having a great sale now through midnight Saturday (PST):  Buy one get one free (of equal or less value).   Use the message section in PayPal to write in your free selections or send a separate email listing your free choices.  Regina is also offering gift certificates.  Find all the details on the sale and certificates here. Regina has added some great Christmas sets recently.  I used the Christmas banner set and the Night Before Christmas background set to create this card. 
  The colors Regina used worked great with this vintage image Santa.
  (The sets also come in black.) 
 I love the swag banners, there are bells, snowflakes, stockings, and the stars that I used.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Here are a couple of pictures of the table.
I just love, love these turkey plates.  They make me happy to take them out of the cabinet and put them on the table.  They just seem festive!  I was very honored to have my placecard featured on the Paper Issues blog yesterday.  This is our front entry with our fall flowers and the paperback pumpkin I made last year.


  
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and got to enjoy your family!



7 comments:

  1. Oh! Lori, your table was beautiful! I hope the whole family had a great day. Give them all my love.

    You know I LOVE Santa images! Yours is ADORABLE!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your tablescape is beautiful! i must say that card you made is one of my faves!! love that blue with the red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a superb table Lori! You've got a really good feeling for dressing it! Hope you had a great day! Your Santa is so pretty, love the little flags, hugs, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous Christmas card, lori! and i love your table, so beautiful! thanks for sharing! have a wonderful weekend! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey girl we have the same colors going on...beautiful beautiful.....and the card is delicious...i needed a fab project for the main page...thanks girlie...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Lori, what a darling darling card...and your Thanksgiving table is just beautiful. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Lori, love your vintage style, cute banner too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails