Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Piece of Moon



One night last week my grandma called me and told me to look at the moon. It was very pretty ringed by a foggy light. She recalled when I was little that I loved to look at the moon and I would say "Look, a piece of moon" if we were out at night. The City Crafter challenge this week is Let Your Light Shine. Included in the project must be something that is or makes a light. I realize that the moon does not make its own light, but it certainly looks like it's shining to us on earth! So, staying with the holidays I'm currently working on and with the phone call from my grandma, the moon seemed a wonderful choice. I love the shape of the moon with its man in the moon face and curly ends.
The moon and the house are cut with the October 31st Cricut cartridge. The background papers are from Cosmo Cricket and Rusty Pickle. The stamp is from Papertrey Ink.

9 comments:

  1. So pretty! I just LOVE Fall and Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous as always Lori ... everything you do blows me away ... thanks for playing along again at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! So fun!! love, love, LOVE it!! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That moom is certainly the prettiest moon I've ever seen, I was going to ask where it was from and read further, knowing that is a cricut, too bad, I don't have that. But this is definitely a stunning piece! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...OMG...OMG! This has got to be THE best halloween card. You put so much thought and detail into this, it is incredible! I love the house...it is totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this card is just to cute............thanks for joining us at the CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lori, This is soo cute! I love that it is a Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful as always..... The moon is grgeous and those houses are lovely. Another perfect creation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the CCCB Spotlight ! It's such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails