Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bountiful Blessings



I love fall and the holidays that go with it: Halloween and Thanksgiving. The word circle is from The Cutting Cafe set So Thankful. That little bit of paper you can see is Basic Grey. The card itself is made with The Cutting Cafe's scallop card set. The little girl is one of my favorite vintage images ever!
One of the first things I ever made was a Thanksgiving hanging decoration featuring her. I added some of my crinkle ribbon, a vintage button, and twine from Papertrey Ink. Here's to fall weather coming soon! What's the weather like where you are?
A big Thank You to City Crafter Blog for choosing my Guy Card from the previous post as a spotlight card for last week!

3 comments:

  1. Lori........your one of the most talented card makers I know..I love your work...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable card, lori! i love the colors and the cute vintage image. thanks for sharing and have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely vintage image, as usual, they are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails